1. Track Book Writing ProgressWhen students start writing book, how do teachers know their progress in real time ? There are 4 statuses to keep track of progress: Started, Submitted, In Review & Reviewed. Teachers can check to see if the students have read task description and submitted book in one screen.
2. Highlight Text & Add NotesBy using iBooks, teachers can highlight text and add notes but teachers cannot export notes to their students for reviewing. CBC allows teachers to do these and lets students review the notes.
3. Collect Book Submission EffortlesslyIt is painful for teachers to collect book submission. Students may upload books to somewhere. Teachers download books to iPad and bring them to iBooks to read one by one. It is time consuming. By using CBC, students just upload books and then teachers can view books effortlessly.
4. View Book DirectlyThere are many learning management platform, but none of them support viewing EPUB within the app or browsers. Teacher can preview EPUB within CBC app directly.
5. Better Task ManagementTeachers manage session into different tasks. It is similar to to-do list that helps students present their idea under clear and simple instruction.
6. Better Version ControlWhen the books are reviewed by teachers, students upload new books and the last reviewed books are kept so that teachers and students can check notes and comments for reviewed books at any time.
Download Creative Book Classroom on App Store:
Learn more on Creative Book Classroom: